Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1, 2011

This is the email Mom and Dad got today. Wow, the spelling is horrific and it totally makes me want to cry but considering he gets a whopping 30 minutes to spill all his thoughts, it could be worse. I got the go-ahead to post this on the blog. Can everyone just feel the excitement?

"Dear Family!!
so its my first P-day wow its been great. i woke up at 6:30 prayed and went back to sleep till 8;15 its nice to get a little more rest. we are inbetween doing laundry right now so its time to write to everyone well its kinda hard to email everyone seperate so i am compiling all the letters into one long letter. and mom can forward it to everone.
well i got my travel itenerary yesterday WOOOOOO im so stoked we fly out aty 11:00 july 13 to Atlanta, then to lima puru from there. im so happy i cant even sayYES!!! sorry for the sloppy spelling i dont have alot of time so i have to hurry.
First off THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE i loved it!!! and the pictures were awesome. im so happy you sent me some. and of my truck and car haha that made me way happy:) Feel free to send as many more as u want. Beef jerky would be awesome:)
I saw elizabeth the other day and we said hi and she told me and my comp about the choir so we went to that and it was awesome the director is SOOO funny. he is just like Brian Reagen. i also saw Kelsy Facer coming right in and welcomed her to the greatest place on earth. minus 10hrs a day in class haha but the spanish.......... hmmmm its comeing slowly but surely. it is just like being 5 again trying to learn how to read but this time i have to speak it too. and i suck with grammer and all that i know how to say like 30 things and thats it. not enought at all to know even half of whats going on but im able to pick out certain words and get the just of what ppl are saying. well my comp got moved up to intermediat so i got put with the 2 other guys from my room so we are a trio and its awesome Elder Whitney and Elder Anderson are great they know some spanish and are helpin me so much. im right in that spot inbetween spanish and english so i cant speek or write full english or spansh im always spelling english words in spanish its funny sometime like we were talkin about jesus christ and i automaticly was like who is that because jesus christ is JesuChristo it sounds like HesoCresto so thats messing me up everywhere haha oh well
the MTC is great the food here is good i guess haha untill the food leaves your bodyi got SO MUCH GAS haha its way funny cuz everyone does haha. jaiden the food tasts good tho so dont worry when u come u will love it. i eat like 3 or 4 plates of food a meal and at least 4 diet cokes per meal. its GREAT.
Dad
That box undermy bed is just filled with keep sakes and the heavyness is just a huge bag with thousads of pennys i have never cashed in for like 5 years. dont cash them in tho im just collectin them till im old. i should have alot buy then. jsut put in on a shelf up outta the way so kids dont get in it.
I have seen Elder Barton in the MTC several times and talked wit him. he is doing well it seems like.
My branch Pres says that Dear elder is the best way. to send me letters so please keep doing that becaause then i dont wast my 30 mins reading i can just write so thats very helpful.
Nieces and Nephews this is for you. GO ON MISSIONS they are great and also please send me stuff pictures, notes, anything. when our districk leader comes in with mail it is the happiest time of my day so please send lots it makes me so happy. i miss you all so much i expect bug hugs and kisses when i get home ok!!
To the rest of you the same applys. i love letters haha and packages;) the suger is limited here so that kinda sucks i eat more fruit then i ever have. I love you all so much!!!!!! thank you for all your great support:) hope to hear from you soon.
Loe Elder Profaizer"

No comments:

Post a Comment