Monday, June 27, 2011

LETTER!!

I got my first letter from Matthew yesterday! A lot of what he told me he already said in the e-mail but I'll just reiterate most of what he said again. He said that he is doing great! Again he said that it's kinda hard going from working to sitting in tons of class all day. His companion's name is Elder Johnson and he is from L.A. He said that he is really great and knows a lot of Spanish. He is helping Matthew a lot but he says he still doesn't know a thing. He's confident though that with the Lord's help, he'll be able to learn. He said that Elder Johnson is very much a rule person but that he is already learning to love that because they are getting everywhere on time and things are running more smoothly. Well that is pretty much it! Just thought I'd share with all of you. I hope that everything is going well with all of you. You are all so great and I've loved getting to know you. I've already told Jen and Gayle this, but after we left on Sunday, my parents just could not stop talking about what a great family you are and how great it was to meet all of you and I completely agree. Thanks for being so friendly and welcoming. I love you all!
Love, Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Sarah! So fun to hear your thoughts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know he has a rule oriented companion. He will get our little "greenie" on the right path. FYI Matthew has joined the missionary choir! Apparently, you get a better seat in the devotionals if you sing in the choir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I am so happy to hear that. Haha I tried to get him to go to ward choir with me down at Snow and he never wanted to. I'm glad to hear he's trying new things!

    ReplyDelete