Monday, July 11, 2011

Jen's First Handwritten Letter

Dear Jen,

The week has gone great. I am learning a lot. I am enjoying it. Kinda. I'm having a hard time getting over my life at home. I don't miss it but I would rather be working there than here but I'm sure that that will go away eventually. I am starting to learn the language. I can understand it and speak it very little. (Something illegible written here. ?) It will come. Tell the kids I love them lots and that I miss them a ton. Tell Jaiden that this really is an amazing place and he has to come. I think I should take him up camping sometime when I get back. We'll have man time. About fast Sunday, it was bad. The classes weren't good, the speakers weren't good, and after fasting all that time, we got a little hard piece of meat and fake cold potatoes. It really was a bummer and a let down. I leave to Peru on Wednesday so I probably won't get another hand written letter out to anyone so that's why I am sending everyone a personal one. First off, thank you so much for the package and the fudge. It all tastes so good and my carry on bag is packed for Peru with good American candy. Tell Makynlee and Tessa I loved their pictures. They are such good artists. Tell BriAnna to stay away from all them crazy teenage boys I once was. I'm no longer there to keep an eye out for you guys. She's a good girl though. I did get a dearelder from Cody but I need an email address so I can write him. Well Jen, I love you lots. Thank you so much for all your love and support. Love Elder Profaizer.

1 comment:

  1. I looked at the letter on Facebook and I think the illegible part says "tho that's ok tho", I've had lots of practice reading his handwriting these past few weeks... haha

    ReplyDelete