Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2011

Hey everyone how are all of you? I sure hope good. It sounds like things are going well:) Well nothing really has happened this week. We have had 0 success probably because there is something major wrong with my comp I think. He is a trunky boy- really really bad lately. Trunky boy is just thinking about home and girlfriend and all that but I think there is something going on but he won't talk to me about it. Probably because he knows I couldn't have an intelligent conversation with me. We havn't had companion study for over a week now. He just lays in bed or studies in his pjs when by 8 we are suppose to be in our white shirts and everything. I'm not sure what's going on. We haven't had any success. I have to constantly remind him lets go lets go lets go. Or I just give up and go read or something at my desk. I'm not sure what to do. I'm sure this week will be better- maybe- I hope so at least. I really don't have much to talk about only that I really wish I was home to go see the leaves with you guys. That sounds so nice right now. Maybe in a couple years:) I've been sending letters to Sarah every Monday and I've been sending them to her new address in Provo. I hope she's getting them. I'll send this next one to her home in salt lake until I hear otherwise. I haven't gotten anything in the mail this week but maybe tomorrow, I hope. I'm really frustrated right now, with the mail, with my comp, ah lots of things. He leaves his mess on the counter and then we'll come home at night and there will be ants and ah I'm just frustrated. Our mission has changed the rules for email again. Now as I write, my comp is sitting behind me and I have to do the same for him. We're not suppose to be on very long either. I'm kinda upset about that too. Really, we give our whole week to the work and today is our p-day to do everything we need to and write our family for a little bit of time and then they make our time even smaller. I hope to have more to talk about good next week. Enough of this talk .... this week will be better:) Send me real letters also if you can since I'm not able to completely read all of these letters because they are pretty long. I don't have much time. I met a lady in our stake the other day that knew Ryan Campbell in our ward at home- haha small world. We got to watch conference all translated. I didn't get much- it's hard to listen really really close for that long. So I kinda just gave up and thought about other things. Seeing all Salt Lake made me kinda home sick. I didn't see anyone I knew, well because I wasn't watching for people. It was nice to hear the choir, it made me think of moms singing in the morning. I finished my very first change yesterday. We have what are called changes every 6 weeks where we are possibly changing comps and areas. Me and my comp are in the same area for another 6 weeks. Wow by then I'll almost have 5 months or something like that. The time is passing faster and faster though every day. The more Spanish I understand the more I like it here and the fastet the days go. Today a member approached us in the store and he sells ties for 3 dollars. So we went to sit down at a table and he let us look at them and at first I was skeptical but after looking at them they are nice thick good ties. But what I'm getting at here isn't the tie haha. When he approached us my comp pointed at me and I had a conversation with the man. I didn't understand everything but he didn't know that because I'm at the point now where I don't understand everything but I know what the conversation is about 90 percent of the time by picking out the words I do know. So i was able to listen and talk with him. It was a really great feeling. We said goodbye to 2 missionaries today that are dying tomorrow. In the mission its referred to as life. Like I'm a child right now and my trainer is my father and when a missionary goes home the comp that was with him [Kills him] so they are dying tomorrow and going home. I was thinking about that day and wow what a weird thought. I couldn't even really think about it because I couldn't imagine it. Wow weird though. I'm so very glad that you are all doing good. I'm so happy your happy also. Everyone- I love you so much. Thank you tons for your letters. I can't wait until next p-day to hear from you again:) I Love You:) Love Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment