Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 3, 2011 Letter to Dad

Dad
I was so happy when I got an email from you today. I really like to read what you have to say dad, it all means so much to me. I think about that story about you playing football and it gives me strength all the time. Dad thank you so much. I'm also so happy to hear you are happy. I really worry about you and mom a lot because the last few years have been horrible for you guys. I'm so happy you guys are getting blessings now- that just makes my day. I gotta tell you dad, I sure miss you a lot. I think a lot about our last father and sons outing this summer and I'm so happy that we went. I loved every camp out and father's and sons that we went on, they all mean so much to me. Last year's was especially special to me as we walked in the field next to the pivot and you taught me about 2 phase and 3 phase power and about the giant air compressor at ATK. You have taught me so much about life. So much that I need to know so that one day I can be a father and teach my children. I don't know a lot thoug- that's why I need you to keep on teaching me these things when I get back so I'm not totally lost one day without you. Thank you for always being so great Dad and so willing to help me with anything I was doing. Whether it was telling me how to align the wheels on the truck or dig a 18,000 pound tow truck outta the mud in the middle of winter. Thank you for everything Dad. I love you so much!
Love Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment