Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2011 Letter to Jen

Jen
Hey Jen- I'm so happy to have gotten your letter!:) I love hearing from each one of you. I may not always be able to reply to everyone so please be patient. Mondays are kinda a crap shoot haha but I try to write everyone as much as I can. I was very happy to hear you are going to go through with getting your teaching certificate. I know that if each one of us take every opportunity to gain as much education as possible we will have such a great advantage in this world. Something great to fall back on just in case that rainy day does come or when it comes. Thank you so much for the pictures, I love looking at them and seeing my family- it means so much to me:) you're so great:) Keep talking with Sarah tell her I love her:) I know she sure loves you guys a lot too:)
Love Elder Profaizer!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment