Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HeY GUys!!! Oct. 17, 2011

Hello everyone!! how are all of you. I'm so stoked I can't believe it's Monday all over again. This week has flowwwwn past. It sounds like things are going pretty good at home. I'm so happy to hear about all of you guys haha and the pictures were great. It's kinda weird to see me in pictures like that sometimes, lol, like with my car...I miss my granny car: (oh well:) haha. Well let me tell you about this week. It's been so hecktic (hectic- love it). I have a new comp now. We had an emergency change. My new comps name is Elder Shannon. He is crazy haha but in a good way. I'm learning soooo much. This is awesome. He has one year and 44 baptisms. This is sweet. He is so excited about the work and it stokes me up. He is also from Texas so he is actually able to help me so much more on my spanish cuz he can explain stuff to me. I finally know why we haven't had any success and I know it's not my fault that we haven't had success. It's because it's been literally impossible for me and Elder Retuerto to teach with the spirit. He has been having some lady problems. That's why we haven't had comp study for 3 weeks and all that stuff that is suppose to give us spirit and the Holy Ghost. He has been up till 12 almost every night texting a lady in our area. The lady is the sister of Hermana Linda. She is 36 years old and not really pretty (edited). Idk what this dude is thinkin. The spirit is so real. I got up Thursday morning and I looked down from my bunkbed and I had a feeling to check the phone. Well, it wasn't like CHECK THE PHONE, it was just a weird feeling in my chest, like a bad one. I thought it was kinda weird, so I looked at the phone and all the messages were erased and that's weird cuz he was just texting the zone leaders the night before but he forgot to delete one text and it was a big long text to this lady. It wasn't anything bad but it was boyfriend/girlfriend talk. I had the opportunity to look at her phone that day during service and seen that she had been texting him till 12 at night. I watched them really really close cuz I knew if anything happened I could get in trouble or possibly get sent home so I made sure nothing did. When we got back to the apartment, I texted the leaders and told them and, well, two days later and a one hour trip to the president's office for interviews, we had an emergency change to get him outta this area to an area four hours away. So that's pretty much been my week haha. The last two days, me and Elder Shannon have taught more people than I ever had in a whole week and we have 6 baptism dates!!:) haha, gosh I'm so stoked!!!!!!!!!!!this is so sweet!!!!!!!!!! haha. So tell me it is snowing there. What's the weather like? I forgot what cold is like, well, until I jump in the shower at night haha, but it's all good. I forgot what a warm shower is like. I'm really losing my mind out here lol haha. So I have some things to tell you:) I wrote a little list. 1. Our bishop has been in for 12 years. Crazy huh!!!! he is way cool and knows english but he never helps me only when I really need it. 2. I RECEIVED A SWEEEEET PACKAGE THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!The candy was soooo sweet. Haha, thank you soooo much!! yeah I was going to tell you not to write the worth of anything, just write the worth really low and lie on the label haha. When you send the recorder, please send candy with it to:) The candy here isn't good and a box of snickers is 12 bucks haha so I choose not to do that lol. I've figured out so many ways to save money but not go without, it's sweet!!:) Oh haha, so I got a funny story, it's just what the missions about also, haha. Little things here amuse me alot. I got some sweet sizzers, they are Toy Story 3 haha. Oh yeah, what I was going to tell you is phone book=cheap toilet paper, but only in an emergency. My comp used the last little bit and left our new tp in the other elder's casa so we had to use the yellow pages a couple of days cuz we kept forgetting to buy some, haha. Also a cool little thing, I guess here they hire people to do everything. They are not "do it yourself" kind of people. Hermana Linda was going to hire people to change her light switches. Yeah! can you believe that??? I did it for free and it took two minutes, haha. We think of it as nothing but to them, that was a big deal. It says in my blessing that I will use my talents and gifts to bring joy to others and I really seen, that little, not very big talent to really see it just makes them so happy when they didn't have to hire someone to do that for them. I love it here. This is crazy, I really really love it!!!:) I'm so stoked for this week!!:) I love you all soooooo much. Thank you for everything!!:) Love Elder Profaizer
Dearest Sar-Bear!:)
Hey how are u Sarah!!?? It sounds like you have been very busy. That makes me so happy!!:)I've been pretty busy also. This mission is so fast passing it is nutso. I miss you tons, Sarah, but not enough to come home to see you:) haha jk (just kidding). I'll see you in like 20 months. Can you believe that!!!???? I have almost 4 months here, that's crazy. 1/6 of the way. That's actually alot when you think about it:) I can't wait to see you again. WOW what an amazing special day!:) I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get letters from you tomorrow at district meeting:) I'm so excited. Thank you so much for your support. Have a great week, ok!:) Love Elder Profaizer (papi Chulo)

No comments:

Post a Comment