Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Be Grateful Too

I was also complaining to Matthew last week about our AC and how it's been on the blitz lately. The lines keep freezing up and apparently we just needed to change the filter LOL. Anyway, this was his unsympathetic response:

Hey Jen:) Well I'm sorry to hear about your AC, haha not really;) You just be happy you have that and hot water haha. It is hot here and humid and no AC. LOL. Tell josh to stick it out, the mission is great. The first morning you wake up you consider going home so very highly, like more then ever. But get on your knees and put your trust in the Lord and you will have a great day. I am in the Huancavilca Ward, not sure anything else. Tell Michale that this is the best place ever and that I am still praying for him. Jen, I appreciate your letters so much. Thanks for your support. You have been such a strength to me. I love you so much. Tell the kids I miss them and love them so much also. Thank you for always being there for me and letting me come to your house whenever and putting up with your idiot brother haha. You're really great:) I love you so much:) Oh and thanks for telling Sarah about my bowel movements haha. I love you lots:) Love Elder Profaizer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment