Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011

Hey everyone:) How are all of you ? Well I'm all ready to fly out at 5:45 in the morning, blech I'm not excited to wake up that early. Oh well once I get to Ecuador there is no more flying till I come home:) I can't wait to get there and actually have people I care about and not just practice one time people. I loved your letters. Thank you so much for writing me. Thanks for the advice on the camera dad. I guess I didn't think about that ha. I'm also glad you liked my poem. I wrote that after several long days in class. Classes here drag so bad but we had our last one this morning. So before I forget, I have to tell you what I got told yesterday during exit interviews.... Ok so I go in and he asks me about the food and how my time was here and all those questions. He asked me what I did before the mission and what I wanna do after and I told him just work and go to school. He asked where I worked so I told him I loved working at the shop and he asked what I wanted to do for a career and I said, "well I really want to have my own shop but I can't in today's economy." He just looked at me and said "can u eat a cow?" I said, "well with time." He said, "Can you fly a plane." I said, "Sure with enough school." And he said ¨ok then, I want you to find me in a few years and I want to come and see your shop. I don't ever want to hear an excuse like that ever again." So everyone, if I still have a love for that stuff when I get back, which I think I will, I'm going to own my own shop. Thats my dream and I think I can do it. It stoked me up so much to hear him say that. Well I gotta go. I love you guys:) Love Elder Profaizer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment