Monday, October 15, 2012

Baptized a family in a river in the Jungle

Oct. 15, 2012
Dear Family,

Wow, what a memorable week. We baptized a family in a river in the jungle. Gosh, how cool! This week we are going to have 2 more baptisms but I doubt they will be in the river. This land is so amazing and beautiful. We totally baptized Lamanites in the Waters of Mormon!

I got your package, wow, what a nice surprise. I loved the food. It was so good:) We have been six days without power, living like Joseph and his family. It's better to plan by candle light. We focus way better.

I'm happy to inform you guys that this week in the zone, we have 5 baptisms every month. They have had no more than 4 baptisms this whole year. In one week, we have 5 committed. Please pray for us. We need all of your help. Gosh what a joy to see a whole zone turning around. Last night we kicked out 3 troublemakers from the zone and we are getting some new ones today. YAYAYAYA No more slackers in Loja. Oh, by the way, we live in the Pradera fo Loja, Ecuador. I'm not sure the exact direction just we live behind a big Catholic church. It's sure great and abominable (dang fornicators) haha. We're slowly making them Mormons!

The mission is great and I'm loving Loja. It's so crazy, we filled up our Gospel Doctrine class with investigators and the branch president was so stoked. The District Pres is also sooooo stoked to see that the district is finally going to have and is having success.

Well, have a great week,

Love, Elder Profaizer

P.S. Please stop with the trunky statements. I don't wanna know how many weeks I have left. I'm not stoked to go home. I'm so happy here guys. I love you so much. Take care and all of you, please pray for those baptisms

No comments:

Post a Comment