Monday, October 1, 2012

Going to Guayaquil for the Night


Oct 1, 2012


Dear Family,

Wow, what a great week. Wednesday night we got a call from President and he told us to that we would be going to Guayaquil and spending the night there. We then would be going to the temple in the morning, on Thursday. Wow, it's been over a year since I've been and it was so good to go through a session. The spirit was so strong. It really made my week. Afterwards, we had a small council with the President and went home on Friday. Our whole zone had interviews so we went to Guayaquil again! President told me I had to better my planning, haha, wooops! Now I'm really working on my handwriting. Haha. But he was fine with it. President Montalti is the best and he really teaches us a lot.

Oh, so I have breaking news. Tomorrow I'm getting changed to be a Zone Leader in Loja which is 11 hours by bus south of Guayaquil. It's in the jungle. I will have some pretty pictures for you guys next week. WOOOO! I'm so stoked. The catholic church is really strong there but we are going to change that up a bit.

This month went GREAT FOR US in my zone. We doubled the baptisms. We had 30! The whole last year they only had 14 or 15 a month. YES, haha, We are so happy.

The mission is the best. I'm so excited to head south and get to know another sector.

Thanks for everything, Family.

I LOVE YOU ALL

Elder Profaizer

P.S. Yes, I received your letters, Mom and Dad but no package yet. I'll let you know when I get it. Thanks so much. I feel much better with all that's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment