Monday, October 22, 2012

Dear Family


Oct 22, 2012

Dear Family,

Wow, what a week. I'm absolutely so tired. We got rid of the troublemakers from the zone and now are working really good. This week has been exciting for us. Well, Wednesday we were walking down the road and a drunk started flipping out and grabbed my companion. He then wanted money and then for some reason, pulled out a pack of cigarettes and my comp told him that it was bad to smoke. He got upset and picked up a small boulder and threw it at us. Good thing we are young. We ran away then the next day we heard that they took him to jail because someone had seen what he did. Go figure, we were just in the middle of a busy street. I guess not everyone hates mormons!

Friday hit and a crazy natural disaster struck with hail the size of large marbles. It covered the town with floods that washed out houses and big main roads. Wow, it was crazy! I felt like I was in a dream. Everyone was going crazy but we felt totally safe. It was so weird, I LOVE LOJA!

In the last two weeks, we've had more baptisms than Loja has seen in the past 9 months. It's hard work but we're getting there and we've seen lots of miracles. Keep praying for us!

I love you guys so much. We have a brand new gringo this week in the zone and he's having a rough time. It felt weird giving him advice about the mission. I guess I am the old guy in the mission now. I just told him to hold on tight because before he knows it, he will have my time in and I'll be in my home by then. Crazy how the circle of life is in the mission. I'm gonna be done soon. Well, I guess I should go. I've got the whole zone waiting on me. We're going to go up the mountain. (Dad, there aren't snakes or weird stuff so far). We're gonna go have a scripture study to stoke the zone up:)

See Ya!

Take Care Everybody, I love you all

Elder Profaizer

P.S. I only have 8 more months AHHHHHHHH I'M NOT READY TO COME HOME!!!!!!!

P.S.S. I feel tired and old

No comments:

Post a Comment