Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dear Family

July 30, 2012

 Dear Family, Wow, what a great week! I'm so tired but I gotta tell you, the mission just keeps getting better. It was so good to see the pics from the family. Everyone is growing up so much. Mom, your car is sure looking good and it was good to see the truck in the corner of the pool picture. I miss you guys so much but the mission just keeps getting better. I really can't get enough of it! This week was very special for me. Friday, a seventy came to the mission, Elder Rafail E Pino came to the mission and we had a big meeting with him and three other zones. After the big meeting, us zone leaders had the chance to have a meeting, just the 8 of us and Elder Pino and Presidente Montalti. Wow! What an experience. As we were leaving, he called me and asked if he could talk with me and another Elder. A “just get to know you” interview basically. Wow, it was so amazing to just be in an office with just him and me. He talked about the mission and my family and he said, “even though I don't know your family, tell them hello for me.” I was so honored to be in the same room alone with a seventy, WOW! I'm still walkin on clouds. Pretty happy this week. We have another couple getting ready to get married and they are going to get baptized. I'm so happy for them. Joel Fajardo and his wife, Alexandra. I am so happy for them. Please forward this message to Colton. I really have to be obedient and can't write him or Sarah because, well, now I have to be a really good example to the other missionaries but I would love for him to know I'm still thinking about him. Also, tell Kirby I'm still missing working for him and I'll be home here soon to do grunt work on his beach house. I love you guys so much. Thanks for all the support, oh, and the money. Sorry I had to take $80 out this week because, well, how the saying goes here, “I went CHITO” which means broke. As zone leaders, we travel a lot, but I guess with responsibility comes sacrifice also. I'm going to try to manage my finances better this month but we just don't get enough to make it through. Sorry. Wow, I can't believe that I really only have 10.5 more months. That's so crazy. My companion only has 9 more weeks. He actually extended his mission 4 weeks. I love the guy a lot. He's not trunky yet either, haha, but I'm sure it will come soon. We had 7 baptisms last month and our goal is either make that or beat it this next month. This week we will have 2 and 5 more to go. I LOVE MY MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I love you all so much:) Love Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment