Monday, August 20, 2012

Dear Family, La Peluca Sabe!!!!

August 20, 2012

 Dear Family, La Peluca Sabe!!!!!! What a great week:) I'm so happy to be a missionary and Colton CAN NOT BE GETTING MARRIED FOR AT LEAST 10 MORE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha, gosh that's so crazy:) I'm loving life right now. The life of a zone leader is crazy and never stops and puts a big dent in your wallet but, oh well, the more sacrifices we make, the more blessings we get:) We are having a couple little problems in the zone but they are working out:) From the Zone leader point of view, you see things in a much different way and you see the strengths and weaknesses of each missionary and if they are being obedient, it just rings out in their numbers and their attitudes. The spirit is really there helping us also. Especially in the district meeting. I'm always teaching the classes to some districts and my companion teaches the other districts so I'm getting lots of practice working with the others a lot. Gosh what an opportunity!!! I'm loving life here, but I think a lot about cars and the shop, haha. I feel that's just burnt into my soles, haha. I still hope to come home and pick up on a cool car:):) Like a GTO or a Solstice. Do I hear Christmas gift??:) Haha, just kidding, just kidding. Gosh, I can't believe in just 4 months we will be talkin on the phone again. I'm so excited! Well, that's all I really have to tell you guys today. Hope to have baptisms this week cuz, ohhh guess what, another couple are getting married this week! I think I should change my name to “HITCH”. We are marrying people left and right and my converts are helping us so much. They just tell the people that are thinking about getting married to do it. Alicia Moreno, in gospel principles class just straight out tells people to get married and baptized. She's soo cool! Love you guys lots:) Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment