Monday, August 27, 2012

Dear Familia

August 27, 2012

Dear Familia,

Wow, another week has come and gone and I'm still running. Elsa and Santo didn't get married but they will this week. Pray for their marriage, please! I just want them to get married so bad. Their kids are also going to get baptized.

I'm so happy here in Apolo. Guess what, this Saturday, D Todd Christopherson is coming to our mission to talk to us! I'm so stoked. We are going to learn so much and maybe our mission will break 300 baptisms this month. It's not been done yet and we are going to do it. Today in council, we looked at all the numbers and it looks like we might actually be able to do it. I'm pretty excited. We just gotta work in the Lord's way and not in our own way and we will pass 300 up. I'm really happy to be in the mission right now. Always tired but it's still the best thing ever. I'm pretty happy.

I can't believe we start a new month this week and I only have 9 more months. The weeks are flying past and I can't seem to think to myself when I lay down at night before the alarm is ringing waking me up at 6:30 again. But, as zone leaders we travel a ton so I get lots of time in the bus to think to myself and sometimes when I'm not busy, I get a little trunky so it's just better to always be busy.

I love you all so much. Thanks for everything and thanks for promising me a new GTO when I get home:) You're the best!!:)

I'll see you all soon.

Love,

Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment