Monday, August 6, 2012

Dear Familia

August 6, 2012

Dear Familia, Well, this week has been a great one. The couple didn't get baptized but we hope to get them married this week so they can get baptized. The mission is so great, I'm so excited. Since the change to zone leader, it feels like someone hit the NOS button on the mission and now it is FLYING faster than ever. I can't believe it because I have about only 10 months left. That makes me scared because I'm not ready to come home. I have frequent nightmares of being home and not able to communicate with people in English, haha, but I'm glad I still have a few months to keep working. Oh, today I received a bunch of mail, a package from Sarah and you guys and I was so stoked! THANK YOU FOR THE KNIFE, haha, I wasn't thinking when we were in the bus terminal today eating lunch and I pulled that knife out. My companion quickly corrected me and tossed it back in the box, haha, I forgot we are not in the USA. Ooops! I'm still learning. The sweets were very welcomely received and the sharpie markers, thanks so much. Also, thank you Sarah for the pictures. I was so glad to see them. What a pleasant surprise. Thank you all for your letters and news. I'm very sad to hear about Cory Crump. Wow, that's gotta be a hard one on the Crump family. Gosh, that's so crazy how one minute we are here and the next we are gone. We really don't know “Cuando los cielos nos llamen”, 'when the heavens call us'. We just have to always be ready. I'm so grateful to have grown up where I did when I did so I can learn all that I did from my parents and family. You guys are all so great and I can't wait to see ya all here in a short 10 months. But well.......I really can wait:) Please don't think I don't love you guys but I really love the mission and all the crazy stuff we do just to baptize a few people. In the mission, we are passing through a hard time with the baptisms. But, it looks like now we are going to pull outta this rut were in:) I'm really excited to be part of the mission at this time. What an honor that the Lord would trust the salvation of his children in my hands for this short 2 years. Wow, I'm so stoked to be on the mission:) I love you all so much:) Have a great week:) Love Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment