Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012 - Dear Everyone! - wowowowowowow

January 23, 2012

Dear Everyone!
Wow, well guess what, I hit the big 7 months yesterday. That's so crazy. Soon it will be the big 8 then 9 then 14 then 19 then, like my companion, the big 23.5. He hits 2 years this Sunday and what better of a two years present than to have a baptism of the MOM OF THE FAMILIA PONCE!!!!!!!!WOOOO:) I'm super stoked for her. She is so happy and excited. By the way, Jen, please ACCEPT THEM ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!! Anyway, I'm so happy for her. She is really happy also to join her kids in the church and then hopefully, we will baptize her husband in February. I know my spelling is bad. I'm having troubles, sorry guys. Well, at least I got an excuse. My Spanish is definitely better, much much better than it was before. I have a long ways to go. Jaiden, that was pretty good spanish bud:) ey mi pana como esta? Que tal todos que estan pasando en los estados unidos? Jaiden esta estudiando bien en su colegio? Sino trabaja!!!!!!!!!!!Estudia!!!!!!! tiene que sacar buenas notes para que usted puede entrar la universidad en pocos anos. Hah, there is a little spanish for you, Jaiden. Work hard man, you will never regret it. You will only regret not working hard crea en mi! (believe me). I was in your shoes not too long ago:) I love you man:)
This week has been super fast and we have been working hard but we didn't have a lot of success. We were contacting Tuesday and my companion said, “here here” so we contacted the house and a teenager that is 15 came out. His name is Steven and he started asking us questions like “What Utah was like and that he had family that was Mormon and that he would like to learn more” So we taught him but we were super freaked out the whole time because it was too good to be true and then he accepted the baptism date for the 4th. He said he wanted to go to church on Sunday. We taught him again Friday and he was down and unsure. We were just thinking to ourselves, “yeah, it was too good to be true” but he said he would still like to check out the church. We went Sunday and he stayed the full three hours and 1 HOUR MORE WITH THE YOUNG MEN!!!!. After, he came to us with the Bishop. The bishop said, “Well, Steven has an announcement, he wants to be baptized on the 4th. He loved church today.” YEAH!!!!! what a miracle! He's a good young man to. He will go far in the church. He was talking about serving a mission. How cool is that? I am so super excited.
I'm pretty happy here in my sector. This almost never happens that a missionary is in his sector this long so I feel super blessed because I love this ward. I love this people and I love this mission. I had a dream 2 nights ago that I completed the 24 months and that I got off the plane and my truck was parked outside of the airport. You guys weren't there so I hopped in my truck with my bags in back and headed home. When I got home I remember just crying because I didn't want to be home. I didn't feel like I was here long enough. I really feel like, and I know I'm supposed to be out here right now. I'm really happy, and sad, and frustrated, and energetic, and homesick, and I don't want to be homesick. It's so crazy all the emotions out here but it really is a miracle to be a missionary. I AM A REPRESENTATIVE OF JESUS CHRIST, AND I CAME HERE TO BAPTIZE PEOPLE AND BRING PEOPLE TO CHRIST. I love you guys so much:)
Love, Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment