Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012 - Hey, everyone

Hey, everyone,
How are you? Gosh, another week has come and gone. I absolutely cannot believe it. That is sooooo crazy nutssss. What a blessing it is that the time passes quickly because if it didn’t, I would go crazy. Well, guess what…. My companion got changed to zone leader….AGAIN!!! I’m still waiting for my new companion to get here. My new companion is coming from Loja which is 12 hrs south of here. He will get here tonight at 8 and this guy only has 4 weeks left in his mission so I’ll kill him. (It’s called killing your comp when you are the companion of the guy going home) so I’ll kill him and then I’ll probably be in this sector teaching this sector again to someone else so I’ll be here another 2 ½ months. That’s crazy, in 4 weeks I complete 6 months in this sector!!! That’s about unheard of but when I end it will be 7 ½ months in one sector. Wow that’s crazy but this whole ward is my family now. We have old ladies who are like my grandma who just show us a little care and love when the people around us show us hate. It’s like they really are my Grandma. They are so nice or they give us juice and stuff. The whole ward says I’m immortal because I have been here so long but they all love me and I really love them so much. They are great and when you are good friends with the ward, they care about you and they give us references and stuff. Ah, it’s just so much better that way. Well guess what, the rainy season has started, and wow, talk about never ending rain. It just goes and goes and goes. It’s so crazy lucky because where I am there are paved roads but the other sectors it’s just mud. Also I have a funny story. So Tuesday we had just interchanges with the zone leaders and I was out of my sector for the night and they told Karla (my convert) that I got changed and she started crying. I guess she was crying like all night then we went the next day and I was there. My companion told her that I really didn’t get changed . Our baptism fell through because she drank coffee but we will have it this Saturday, hopefully. We have a pretty good group of people that we are working with right now. I hope we have a bit of success this month. This ward has changed 180 degrees since I got here. They are excited to help the work, they see us working so it makes them want to work also to help us. They have got me giving talks and teaching in ward council. It’s pretty crazy. I could have never seen myself doing this before but now I’m doing it and I’m doing it in SPANISH! I know they still don’t understand me 100% but they understand more now than before. Wow, so crazy, the mission is, but I will say you are TIRED all!!!!!! The time. I can just never seem to get enough rest in the night but somehow I still make it through the dayJ I’ve been working like crazy and exercising and I’ve got my 6-pack back and it’s better than ever and my arms are getting bigger too:) We have worked out every night but Sunday for the last month and a half and it makes a difference. I caught myself before getting too chubby. Yea! I sound like a nerd but out here, little things excite us so we do with what we got. I love you guys sooooo much. Thank you for all your support:) Tell the ward hi for me and thanks for their support also. If you can please send me Josh’s letters via Dear Elder. Gracious Chau Elder Profaizer
Dear sar bear
Hey you, wow, I can’t believe you are in Jerusalem now. That’s so crazy. You are going to have to send me pictures or wait till after you get back, it doesn’t matter when, I just want to see them. I got this picture in my head of what Jerusalem looks like from all the church videos. I just want to see what it’s really like. Ahhh Sarah, I miss you tons but in a short time we will see each other again. I love you lots. Love Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment