Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 5, 2011

Hello my family 3000 miles away how are all of you? Gotta say, I loved the pics of the cabin- made me so happy to see everything:) So so happy:) I love you all so much:) Dad thank you so much for the story of football. It brought me to tears that means so much to me really. I'm not throwing in the towel. I got everything I need to stay strong and that's the Lord. I have been on my knees more then I've ever been in my whole life and it is such a help. Well the language is hard and everything but I gotta say I am learning quickly. I haven't heard English in forever and I'm learning to function without it I guess you could say, although it is very frustrating at times. But I am learning. The Pres. has asked we only email family and I wanna obey with exactness. Oh, on with my week. Well the first was a little slow but its ok, it went faster as the days went on. between 2 and 6 are the longest parts of my day becauwe it just keeps getting hotter every day haha. But after 6 it starts to cool off a little bit. Well no baptisms yet, it's so frustrating cuz we are working so hard on these 3 people and they are really tough. One we never can get a hold of. The other is a 13 year old girl and she barely talks and wont tell us what she's thinking and the other we cant get a hold of either. AHHHH, oh well this week we will get em:) So there is this lady and she is so nice and she speaks a little English and she has basically adopted me, she thinks so at least. She just barely got baptized before I got there and we go to teach her and she is so good and she also gives us food sometimes which is such a blessing:) She fed us burgers the other night and wow they were good, it reminded me a little of home:) Not quite as good as the Pie Dump. I hope I got Pie Dump waiting for me when I get home in a couple years haha. Anyway this week is good. I hope you all had fun at the cabin. Again be grateful for America and American laws and cars. The cars here are junk and a half and just such crap haha. It's fun to watch people. There was a guy showing off for his girl on his motorcycle and realize these motorcycles are also crap. Little 125s but that's besides the fact he was just revving over and over and over and he hit the clutch and about killed it and when he took off I probably would have beat it if i was running, lol, it was funny. I find humor in stupid stuff here. Everyone, I love you so much thank you for everything you do for me and you're awesome support. I love you all so much:):) Love Elder Profaizer!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment