Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Photos from Ecuador -September 12 letter

We don't get a lot of info about the photos so I'll do my best trying to figure it out and mom can pop on and clarify if she knows anything.
Who is this little guy and how old is he? I'd guess 11 except he is wearing a tag!I am thinking maybe this is in Ecuador at the mission home or maybe still at the MTC. I don't know. Look at those big guys and those tiny women.
This photo just made me and the kids crack up. These big guys and this tiny little elder. He looks younger than Jaiden!


Ecuador temple I think
New comp at the Ecuador temple?
The Church is true everywhere in the world...awesome!
The new comp and the less than flattering pose by Elder Profaizer...hope that hair grows out soon!
Hmmmmm, something fishy about this bulletin board. One tiny little picture of the family and TWO of Sarah! We love Sarah so we will let this slide! At least Jesus is a big picture. LOL.
He said he saw this photo in the airport. Glad to know we haven't totally lost "our" Matthew. He's still in there daydreaming about his own shop someday and his fancy wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment