Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 26 Letter to Jen and Fam

Hello!!:) I know I'm passing a big mark this week! Haha that's a lot of days but not enough. I'll have a fiesta when i pass 365 or 730:) Haha oh loved the pics of BriAnna! She looked very pretty. He looks like a good kid also lol- but none of them can be trusted;) Great job on getting that job!!! Haha let me know how it goes, oh yeah and keep the past about you not liking kids on the DL:) Haha that can't be good for them to know:) Haha I didn't think about being in the school with BriAnna, that would be kinda cool haha. I can keep an eye on her there also:) Haha. I gotta say I just laughed when you told me about my beautiful sexy muffler not passing inspection lol. I never worried about inspection because Allreds just passed it whatever. Haha it's worth it to have it taken to Crumps to have the privilege of driving my roaring granny down the road:) I miss that can and bumping music. The people here really have no idea what there doing with their systems lol. I wanna overhaul almost every car I see here lol. Tell Jaiden Happy Birthday for me!!!:) Wow the big 14! 2 more years and he'll be driving also. Ahh scary!!! Oh well I gotta go:) I love you lots:) Love Elder Profaizer:) Oh yeah and tell Sarah I love Her Lots!!:) and I miss her tons and she has letters coming to her every week!:) Love you guys- thanks for everything:) Chow!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment