Monday, January 28, 2013

Dear Family


January 28, 2013

Dear Family,

Well family, after a hard week, victory was gained. Mariana got baptized even with all the opposition that her family put in her way. They called her up on the phone and told her she was crazy and betraying her faith. But she held strong and after many prayers and a lot of sadness on her part, she was baptized and confirmed a member of the only true church on the earth,. She is so amazing to me. Her whole family turned against her but the members of the ward helped her and showed her a lot of love and help and she pulled through. Wow, what a blessing. We are so happy for her and are praying to be able to share with her family. Saturday that's coming up, Cinthia Astudillo, the daughter of Marcia, is getting baptized. And then the next week, Marcias' husband is getting baptized. I'm so happy because the Lord is blessing us so much. The whole world here seems to think that it is impossible to baptize here but God seems to think otherwise. I've been so blessed with a great companion and a great ward to help us so much. We had 18 lessons just with members this week so they are helping us a lot.

Now about the housing at Snow. I am going to go ahead and live in Snow Gardens again, but Mom, you need to call like as soooon as possible because the rooms go fast there. If you call early, you can request where also. If you can, I would like to be in the A or B building and on the 2nd or 3rd floor, not the dungeon of a basement. Thank you so much. Let me know how it went for you and what they said when you call them.

Haha, so we were talking with Jimmy, Marcia's husband, and we saw a motorcycle and we got talking about them. I told him I wanted to get one before I got married and he told me that when you get a motorcycle it's like fishing with a net. So, that would up my chances of getting married. I thought that was pretty good. I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Well, I got to go. Love you all lots. Hope you enjoyed the pics.

Love, Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment