Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21, 2013

Dear Family,

Welllll, this week has been an eventful week. Roberto Vasquez got baptized, YEAH! That's the best. God has been blessing us so much. Also, Monday we got to go to Central to take some pictures and bum around on our p-day. That was nice.

ALSO........well this week I got something that all missionaries get when they are close to the end called TRUNKY PAPERS. That's the papers that tell you what day you are leaving and all that. I will be touching down in Salt Lake City on the 4th of June, 2013. The new thing (new missionary age) with all the missionaries that are coming in has changed the transfer dates so all of our missions have been cut 3 weeks. So, I will be seeing you a little bit earlier. I really only have 4 months! That's crazy guys, I can't believe it.

Well, I will elaborate a little more on the changes. The changes come every 6 weeks. Sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less, it just depends on the President. Now, I am in Cuenca as a District Leader. I have the Zone Leaders in my district and another pair of missionaries. Much less stress. That's so nice. I'm really enjoying being here with Elder Poret. He is a great missionary. We plan to have baptisms every week while we are here and I really need to because the mission is coming to a screeching halt for me. It really scares me to think of the real world again. But, I guess that's just the circle of life here in the mission.

So, I still haven't got any housing papers for college but I'll take a look at them when they get here. I think I want to live in Snow Gardens like I was before on the 2nd or 3rd floor. NOT BASEMENT or Park Place, but I'll see the prices and all that when the papers get here and make a final decision.

I love you all so much. I sent some pictures of my week. It's been a good one.

See you all soon:)

Love Elder Profaiz (like they call me in Loja)

P.S. I sent another recording

No comments:

Post a Comment