Monday, January 7, 2013


January 7, 2013

Dear Family,

Well, family, I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to you for a couple of weeks but it's not because I don't love you:) We have just been running..... Well, I have new news. Last night we got a call for changes and my companion, Elder Curtis, and I got transferred. After a long 4 hr beautiful ride through the mountains of Ecuador, I now find myself in Cuenca. It's nice and cool here and it's beautiful. I'm so happy to be here. My new companion is Elder Poret from Provo. Another one of them city folk! But, we are going to have success. He has six months in the mission and I'm now a District Leader again. Hopefully things will slow down a bit for me now. I was getting pretty worn down. I'm glad to be where it's not so hot also. I love you guys a lot. I sure enjoyed talking to you Christmas Eve. I'll see you all soon. See Ya:)

Love,

Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment