Monday, May 6, 2013

Well Guys


May 6, 2013


Dear Family,

Well guys, like you have all told me today, yes, I'll officially be home in 29 days. 4 WEEKS! Oh gosh, I'm pretty nervous the closer it gets, I realize it's coming to an end, I'm stoked, but not stoked at the same time. RM's would understand.

Well, as you can see in my pics, Santiago Espinoza got baptized this week and it was a beautiful baptism. He's a great kid. He wants to be an elder. He wrote in his Book of Mormon, Elder Santiago. That kid is great. This week, if everything goes well, Efraim should be getting married Wednesday and baptized Friday. He's a great man. Also, the mom, Andrea is still not quite ready but it's only because she hasn't put in her part yet. But we are still working on her. I'm happy to have baptisms so my boy (340 lb comp) can start off his mission off well and not like I had to with the Peruvian comp. Oh, speaking of Peruvian comp, Elder Virhuze did have a girlfriend and when his companion in Guayaquil called him out, Virhuze lost it and tried to hit him. Good thing his comp was a big gringo and handled him well and returned the favor of sending him back to Peru with a big black eye. Serves him right. La iniquidad Traiga La Desesperacion-Moroni 10:22. Ya, he's in his house now, serves him right.

Ummmmmmm I don't know what to say. I'm pretty excited to call Sunday. I'll probably call around 4 or 5 my time which, if I'm not wrong, it's like 2 or 3 your time. I guess we'll talk about what we'll do when I get home. It feels like just yesterday since we talked at Christmas. As Elder Fa'asa, my comp says, “Oh gosh, I done work too hard.- big Shawn.”

So, I guess I'll be getting released Tuesday when I get back, I don't know how it all works. Oh, but I hear that Golden Corral gives free food to missionaries.......I wanna eat a mountain of good food when I get home. I've about had it with rice, haha. Well I love you all a lot. See you soon!!!


Elder Profaizer

Sorry, I'm a little trunky.

No comments:

Post a Comment