Monday, May 27, 2013

Game is Over


May 27, 2013

Dear Family,

GAMES OVER! This week has been eventful. We were able to rescue Andrea's baptism and she got baptized. It was the last baptism of my mission and life, gosh, that's so weird. Today I spent my last p-day hiking a mountain. That was just great then we got a $3 burger which wasn't too bad but I can't wait for the piedump.

I don't have much to say other than I'll see you in a week. Ummmmm, it sounds like I'm going to be looking for a car when I get home. I should be able to find a good deal somewhere. Kirby could help me out. He's got friends in high places and so do we:). Just don't worry about putting more money into that car cuz I don't want to have to drive it to Ephraim. I'm sure it won't make it. I'll look ofr something when I get home. I'm going to be working a lot when I get home so it won't be hard to buy.

Thanks so much for everything.

I'll see you all in 7 days:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment