Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Three Day Conference in Machala

November 12, 2012

Dear Family:)

Hey everyone, well this week was great. We went to Machala and had conferences for 3 days. We found a great new family and they accepted to get baptized at once. It was so great. They went to church and they had a great experience. We have a few families that are going to get baptized but sadly, I'm getting transferred. Tonight I'm headed back to Guayaquil :( I love Loja, it's been a dream of mine my whole mission to come here but I believe that God knows what he's doing. I think that I'm going back to ZONE Huancavilca but as the Zone Leader this time. Well actually, 2 whole stakes. That will be a lot of pressure but I think I can handle it. I already have a good relationship with the Stake President there. Before he lived right in front of our house and fed us weekly. Haha, we will have success there!

My new companion is going to be my old companion from La Chala, Elder Curtis. He's half crazy but in a good way:) We also had a mission activity Saturday and the Ochoa Family went. There were about 200 people there. What a success. We also did a skit of the first vision in the zone and I recorded it but it's too long to send. I guess you'll just have to wait.

Guys, can't believe I only have 7 months left. I remember only having 7 months out! AHHHHH I feel sad sometimes but that's alright. It's God's Plan.

I love you guys lots:) Elder Profaizer


No comments:

Post a Comment