Monday, November 12, 2012

Hey Everyone


Nov. 12, 2012

Dear Family:)

Hey everyone, well this week was great! We went to Machala and had conferences for three days. We found a great new family and they accepted the challenge to get baptized at once. It was so great. They went to church and they had a great experience. We had a few families that are going to get baptized but sadly, I'm getting transferred. Tonight I'm headed to Guayaquil (sad). I love Loja! It's a dream of mine my whole mission to come here but I believe that God knows what he's doing. I think that I'm going back to zone leader in Huancavilca but as the ZL. That will be weird if I see my converts from my first sector. That will be great, I'm excited. It's a huge zone. Well, actually it is 2 whole stakes. That will be a lot of pressure but I think I can handle it. I already have a good relationship with the Stake Pres. there. My new companion is going to be my old companion from La Chala, Elder Curtis. He's half crazy but in a good way:)

We also had a mission activity Saturday and the Ochoa Family went. There were about 200 people there. What a success! We also did a skit of the first vision in the zone and I recorded it but it's too long to send. I guess you'll just have to wait.
Guys, I can't believe I only have 7 months left. I remember only having 7 months out AHHHH I feel sad sometimes but that's alright. It's God's plan.

I love you guys lots:) Elder Profaizer


No comments:

Post a Comment