Monday, November 26, 2012

Two Baptisms


Nov. 26, 2012

Dear Family,

Well this week hasn't been too shabby. We had 2 baptisms and we completed a family. The boys Mom was a less active lady. She used to be the Relief Society President back back back in the day till she had troubles in her life and gave up on church when her husband died. We found her when we were out contacting and reactivated her. Her boys got baptized and she is now working to receive her endowment. Wow, how awesome.

The zone is still low but we have a few ideas to get it up. I'm pretty stressed and sometimes I feel like at this time in the mission, I'm just grinding each day away with a small nail file but I'll make it through. The Assistants to the President are pressuring us a lot. I hope we get the numbers up.

I sent a letter today to you guys that has a note for my school records permission. I hope to study business when I get home and I hope you guys put me in spanish classes so I can just get a lot of easy credits and so I don't lose my spanish.

Today we finally have a real p-day and no meetings. I hope to go home, eat and sleep haha. I'm missing a lot of rest. When I get home, I'm gonna sleep for 3 days straight:)

Thanksgiving was normal. We didn't even remember it was thanksgiving until our mission leader called us to say Happy Thanksgiving. We didn't eat anything so next year I hope there is a feast! It was so nice to see all the pictures. The family is getting sooooooo big. Wow! I can't believe it. Kolter is huge, haha wow!

Love you all so much.

Love,

Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment