Monday, July 9, 2012

Well Hello!

July 9, 2012

Dear Family, Well, Hello!

We are finally having a lot of success. This week we had four baptisms and this next week we will have more:) Finally, all the hard work has paid off for the past two months. Oh guess what? I WAS MADE ZONE LEADER! Hahahha, I'm pretty stoked. Today, we traveled to Guayaquil to zone leader counsel with President. We discussed stuff about the mission and how to better it. The only down side is that I will never have another p-day. Today at the counsel, he bought us Kentucky Fried Chicken for all the zone leaders. That was pretty cool. I just write on the run now for the next year of my mission and lose all my nights and mornings taking calls and being the zone leader but, I am not going to be that jerk that just wants numbers.

My new companion is Elder Savage from down by Richfield. He went to Snow the year before me. We are both rednecks and are always talking about the dumb stuff we did before the mission. It's so funny now to look back on the times before the mission.

I would like to tell you a small accomplishment. I have not bitten my nails for 2 weeks, haha. That's pretty cool. Elder Savage is pretty cool. He's helping me stop and I'm successful. Oh, also, another thing, you guys don't need to send me a camera. Mine started working again so we'll see how long it lasts. Don't worry, I am taking pics. I just haven't been able to send them today, as we are running very late.

I love you all very much.

Love,

Elder Profaizer


No comments:

Post a Comment