Monday, July 16, 2012

Dear Familia

July 16, 2012

Dear Familia,

Well, this week was a RUN RUN RUN week like the rest of the weeks of my mission will be. We are just barely getting done with our zone leader meeting with the President and I'm tired, haha. We have been up since 5 and I haven't even got back to Milagro yet. We're still in Guayaquil. But it is so good! Being zone leader, me and companion are just in charge of our zone. There are 13 zones in the mission and our zone covers a pretty big chunk of land. We have sectors that are 2 hours away so we have to travel frequently to get to know the investigators and have interchanges with the other missionaries. This verifies that they are doing what they are supposed to do. Also, we get all the numbers in the zone and organize meetings with the bishops and stake presidents. It's pretty tiring, I'm not gonna lie, cuz we have to take the phone everywhere and always we are answering phone calls and taking care of problems but it's really a great experience and a test of patience. I'm really excited for this opportunity to learn so much and learn from President Montalti. He is a millionaire from international business and he treats the mission like a business. At first I thought this was bad but now I understand why and I love it. It's because this mission really is like a big business. It's really cool and I'm learning so much to be a good leader and work with many different types of people from church leaders to trouble maker missionaries. It's really cool.

We are probably going to have a few baptisms this week. I'm pretty excited right now. Me and my companion are working very good together and we get along well so we are having success.

Today I got a whole bunch of Dear Elder letters from the family. I love you guys so much. I haven't had the chance to read them all because I was on a crazy taxi and I got sick from reading them while moving so I stopped. Haha.

Guys, the mission is such a great blessing in my life. I can't even imagine where or what I would be getting myself into if I wasn't on a mission.

I LOVE IT!!!:)

LOVE,

ELDER PROFAIZER

No comments:

Post a Comment