Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012


                                                                        July 2, 2012

Dear Family,
            Hey everyone, I’m still alive, haha, last week was soooooo nuts.  We haven’t stopped 10 seconds to even think about home. It’s better that way really.  I’m worrying a lot about some things.  I feel at the point of rage at times but I’ve been praying for patience and God is helping me keep a cool face and a cool outside when inside I’m dying of pressure.  Our sector is SOARING and we have tonnns of people.  We had a baptism Saturday and the familia Moreno and Mieles are getting married this week so we will have 6 baptisms for this next Saturday.  This is incredible because in the whole year before we came here, they only had two baptisms.  We are working like crazy and Monday we got a call and we had to go to Guayaquil to meetings.  We were gone all day so those of us who had p-day that day didn’t have a p-day, that’s why you didn’t get a letter. Today we aren’t having much of a p-day either because we are so worried for these marriages.  The leaders are on my butt like crazy but now it’s not because the sector is low but because it’s high and they are watching us like hawks trying to figure it out.  I may be next in line to be  a zone leader. We’ll see.  We gotta have baptisms this week!  I want success sooooo bad, I’m going crazy but I can’t stop myself. Haha.  I’m getting old also, back pain, knee pain.  I’m going to come back a cripple but we are having success.  Last week my companion and I had a record for 17 people in church and 26 lessons with members present and 13 baptism dates.  This week was a little lower but it was still the high for the week in the whole mission with 13 people in church and 24 lessons with members present, so we are being watched pretty good.  There are 210 missionaries in our mission.
            I’m very happy to hear the good news that the truck still runs.  I hope to repaint it when I get back and throw a high speed rear end in it.
            Thank you for the package.  The socks were badly needed and the camel:)            I still haven’t celebrated the 1 year mark because we haven’t had time but I hope to relax a little today.
            Well, I hope you all have a great week.  I love you all so much.  Thanks for your love and prayers.  I’ll keep praying for you guys.
                                                                                                Love,
                                                                                                Elder Profaizer
P.S.  Mom this is for you,
            God knows what needs to happen and he loves you.  If you get released from your calling it’s because God wants it to be done.  Don’t worry about the legal thing.  Just remember this person will be judged before God for his acts on the earth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment