Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012 - Dear Family

March 19, 2012
Dear Family,
Well, I have big news. I finally got
out of my ward, haha, wow how weird!! My first change in the mission
and I still don't know what to think. I am going to miss my ward so
much. I really have been more nervous for this change than I was to
leave and come on my mission. How weird is that?! This ward is the
best. I got a few cakes and dinners for my birthday and the ward all
signed a white shirt and gave it to me:) That's so awesome to me. I
feel so lucky to have the time that I have had here to be with all of
them. I hope to come back and visit them one day. Wednesday, for my
birthday, we shot off fireworks. I will send you a video in a
different language.
Well I'm in LaChala now which is still
in the city (2 miles away) and I am kind of bummed for that because I
wanted to go outside of Guayaquil but maybe in the future I will get
to know a different part of the country. It is so hot here in the
city. I want to get to know the jungle but I still have 15 months to
maybe get sent there. I really know nothing about my new sector so I
can't tell you guys anything. I am with Elder Curtis. He is a
gringo from Utah. He's got a little less time than me. I can't wait
to teach with him. He's really cool.
Shoot, well Sarah and family. I'm
sorry I can't send letters for a while because we don't know where in
the sector we can actually send mail. Before we had the mall in our
sector but now......I'm not sure what to do.....Sarah don't think I
don't love you. I will look for a place, I promise. I got your
letters. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Well, I don't have much more to say
for this week. I will have some good news or something for next week
I promise. I am sooooo tired. We were up until 12:30 last night
packing then 5:45 in the morning we had to get up to get ready and
go.
I love you all so so so so so much:)
I miss you:) 9 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Sarah:)
Hey you:) How are you?!! Wow, I
absolutely loved hearing about your experiences in Jerusalem from
your Dear Elder letters. WOW, really, I feel like I'm there with you
when you talk about it even though I have no idea where any of those
places are:) haha, By the way, I really really loved your Happy
Birthday Letter:) I love you lots SarBear:) Thank you so much for
everything:)
Love Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment