Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WOW another week has gone...

Wow, another week has gone. I thought last week went fast but this most recent one has come faster than I can think. lol We had a ton of success this week. We have 7 very very possible baptism dates for the 19th and we had one for this Saturday but our guy didn't make it to church on time cuz he was on vacation. He came home early, got there 15 minutes before sacrament meeting ended. We got a taxi and flew to the church, ran in the door right as they were saying amen. This attendance didn't count. They have to go to church 2 times to be able to get dunked, hahah, but it's ok. He has a strong testimony and is still really stoked for the 19th also. We have been teaching this golden family this whole week. We have been teaching them and they all are just so ready to change their lives around. Gosh, it makes me so happy and I love them so much. I am just sad that it is very possible I won't be here to see them get baptized cuz this Sunday is changes and me and my comp think I'm getting transferred. (I don't wanna go, I wanna see our ppl...oh well though, whatever the Pres. does will be what God wants.) Oh, so I have something kinda crazy that we just take for granted in the states. Drinking fountains! We got all of the family to church Sunday and we went to get a drink and they wouldn't use it cuz they didn't know how!!! They were all so amazed as we explained how you have to suck it but don't put your mouth on it. haha, It's so nuts to me. Every building in the states has a fountain but they have never seen one in all their lives. It's kinda funny. Goodness, I just love it out here guys. Every week I just get more and more into it. I just am really forgetting about everything before the mission. They say about six months into your mission, it starts flying. Well I have hit 5 months here in a few days and I'll tell you what. If it goes any faster I don't know if I can hold on. We wake up in the morning and are running until 9 at night, get home, plan and shower and I hit the sack with my eyes closed before my head hits the pillow. It's so crazy. Time is totally different out here. Well, I love you all so much. I'll talk to you in a week :). Love Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment