Monday, April 8, 2013

Dear Family


April 8, 2013



Dear Family,

Well, 2 Friday's ago, I got a phone call from my Pres. telling me that Grandpa Profaizer had died. I don't know if it's because I just know where he is or if it is because I'm just so apart from you guys, maybe it was that he just said that Jen called and that Grandpa had died then asked me how Cuenca was and hung up......but, it wasn't really a big surprise. I knew when I saw his name on my phone what had happened. But, oh well, Pres. is a pretty cool guy so it didn't affect me too much.

This week I had to go to Guayaquil Monday so I didn't get to write. While I was there, I got my TRUNKY TRUNKY papers saying that I will be leaving Ecuador at 11:35 Monday night and getting in at 1:45 Tuesday after noon on the 4th of June. Wow that's so crazy!

I haven't gotten your birthday package yet so it probably got lost but, oh well, I guess don't worry about it. We've had pretty good luck with packages during my mission really. This is the first to get lost.

Today, we had a meeting with President Montalti and it was the same as always, Baptism, Baptism, Baptism so I guess that's what I'll do. I got a bit to say but I won't till I get home. After though, things got really fun. We went bowling with some other elders and that was fun. I haven't done that for a very long time.

Well, family, I hope you have a good week. Thanks for everything and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Elder Profaizer
P.S.  Grandpa Profaizer died March 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment