Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dear Family


April 16, 2013

Dear Family

Well, family, you probably wonder why I don't talk about what's goes on during the week.  Well, I guess it's just the same as always. The only thing that's important is the baptisms, so that's what we work for all week and p-day is just like my weekends.  I love hearing from you all so much. I guess I just don't really have much to say anymore. I do the same thing everyday as I have for 18 months.

I GOT THE PACKAGE!!!!!! (not bad as you sent it in January)  Thanks guys.  I really have enjoyed the jerky and the slinky. The little animals were fun also, haha.

My warts came from a deficiency in vitamins I guess.  That's what they told me but they are all burnt off and all better. It's not like I'm purposely not eating well.  The mamitas give what they give and you eat it no matter what, so you don't complain.  I just need a good hot hamburger from the pie dump!

The family Espinoza are progressing very well.  They all went to church on Sunday and signed up to be in the choir :). Wow, they are so awesome.  They loved it and love how it's a family in our church.  I love the mission a lot and the great families I have been able to get close to. I really will miss them a lot and I do miss the ones that I've left in other sectors.  I hope to always stay in contact with all of them. 

So to tell you the truth, I haven't really felt trunky.  Me and my companion are working good and the times passing.  I know I lack very little time left but I don't feel it that much.  I hope for it to say way till my last day here.  I love you all a lot and am excited to see you guys too.

Love, Elder Profaizer

P.S.  We went to see some ancient ruins today


No comments:

Post a Comment