Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me


March 18, 2013

Dear Family

Happy Bday to me haha well I guess I must say I feel just as old as I did on the 13th. We got a couple elders to come to my sector and we went to a place called Johns Burger and it was 2 for 1 if it was your bday so we celebrated. Thats about it really. I hope next year is a litttle more eventful.

                
Well Jimmy Avila didn't get baptized this week. There were problems with the papers but he is this week!!!!!! Roberto got the Melchizedek Preisthood last Sunday. Gosh that's so awesome. Jimmy will get it my last Sunday in the mission. I hope I stay here in Totoracocha till then so I can see it. We got the greatest miracle yesterday. We get to church and there was a 17 year old boy there I didn't recognize so we asked him if he was a member and he said not yet. Then I asked him if he wanted to get baptized the 30th and he said yes, haha FUTURE MISSIONARY!!!!! that's so sweet. God really blessed us with a tender mercy.
Other then that, the week hasn't been very eventful. I feel like all the days are the same but that's ok I guess. I cant wait to see you all soon. Thank you for your advice and encouragment. I just gotta endure to the end.

Love Elder Profaizer


No comments:

Post a Comment