Monday, December 10, 2012

Dec. 10, 2012

Dear Family,

Hello family, how are you all? Well, this week was pretty good. Carolina Barco got baptized!!!! She was so excited and now I think we are going to baptize her twin sister in a couple of weeks. She got up and bore her testimony yesterday and it was so great. She said that she felt like everything was just right in her life. She said it was hard to explain how she felt. She was so excited and her mom and sister came to her baptism. They were so excited for her. I hope that makes a spark in them so they get baptized also.

The zone still hasn't went up much and we're feeling the pressure. I hope we can get things turned around here or I don't know what will happen.

The mission really is so great. It teaches you so much. It's the best thing I've ever done. You really feel the best you have ever felt or the worse. It's kind of a rollercoaster sometimes but the good thing is you always go back up when you are at the lowest point.

Christmas is coming up and I'm excited to talk to you all. I guess I'm on the home stretch now so here comes the Endure to the End part. It's weird now to know that we are the old people in the mission. I never thought I would be here.

I'm so happy to hear that things are going good at home. I'm so happy that everyone is doing well. Well, I don't have much to say today but I'll send the rest of the recordings and some pictures of the baptism.

I love you lots,

Elder Profaizer


No comments:

Post a Comment