Monday, December 3, 2012

Dear Family


Dec 3, 2012

Dear Family,

Well, this week has been good. First off, to answer your question about the dentist, yes, I did go to the dentist. One of my fillings came out and I had 2 cavities. I'm sorry. I know we are the ones that have to pay for that....no problem.

This week that's coming up, we are going to have another baptism and we're pretty excited about that. Carolina Barco is getting baptized. I'm pretty stoked for her:). She will be a big asset to the church. Today, we were in council all day with President but he did give us some good news. On Wednesday we are going to the temple. Wow! It's going to be great. I've only been able to go 4 times my whole mission. It's really such a great thing to do because the mission gets pretty stressful sometimes but the peace in the temple will help a lot of things right now.....

I can't wait to call you all on Christmas. That will be great. I can't believe that it's already here but the time is flying past.

I love you all a lot and I hope that you have a great week. Enjoy the cold because I'm melting here. Haha.

Love,

Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment