Monday, September 3, 2012

Dear Family


Sept 3, 2012



Dear Family,

Wow, so this week I have been a zone leader on my own. My companion has been in the hospital since Thursday but today I have a new companion, Elder Mena from Chili. It gave me lots of time to think staying in the hospital room. I got to listen to a little real american country music and that really just made me miss home. But then, Friday, I hit the ground running on my own. Well, really in a trio with a district leader but I've been running the zone and this week we ended the week with 7 baptisms which was really good for our zone. I'm so stoked to get back into the routine of things. Elsa is getting married as we speak so I'm so excited for that. I don't have much to say today but this week will be a good one.



Love,

Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment