Monday, September 10, 2012

Dear Family

Sept 10, 2012

Dear Family,

Wow, what a great week. Everything went perfect with the marriage of Elsa and Santo. This Saturday, Elsa and her son Moises got baptized and on the 15th, her son Daniel and on the 22 her husband Santo is getting baptized. Wow, God is blessing us so much. I'm so happy for this family. They are such good examples to me of the pure love of Christ. Gosh, it's so unbelievable. I'm so happy for this family. I've been given many families to baptize in my mission from the Lord and I'm so happy for them and their hard work to change their lives. It's never too late to change your life. Thanks to a lot of support from very very valuable friends of mine, I was able to come out here and do the same for my life. I feel the Savior's love so much. I just love in Nephi 3:19 how when Jesus smiles it really makes me so happy that when I go home to our Father's house, I will see his smiling face. It brings such a great peace to my heart to know that I know that my Father is happy with what I am doing. I feel his love daily. I feel so happy to know also that two of the future missionaries that were in Huancavilca with me are now on their missions, Andres Gomez and Carlos Torres. These two guys were crazy when I first got there and little by little, I watched a great change in them. We took them out every day and now they are on missions! I was so happy to get news of that.

Thanks family: I love you all lots,

Love,

Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment