Monday, June 4, 2012

Dear Family

June 4, 2012

Dear Family, Whoooo wow, well I got tons of interesting news this week from you guys, haha. That would be so cool if Jen went to New Zealand. Just be sure to come back to see me when I get home. Well, it's been a bummer week kinda, just really tiring. Just when I thought the baptism drought was over, the girls that were going to be baptized weren't able to come to church this Sunday. Oh well, I'm really bummed. This sector is so slow. There hasn't been any baptisms here for over 3 months. I feel like we are working so hard but nothing is coming of it. I guess we'll see what happens this week. I keep praying for a miracle. The zone leaders are getting after us because I think that they think we are lazy because there is nothing happening. They are pressuring us so much. Sometimes I feel like just not leaving the house because we would have more success if we just stayed there....I don't know, but we are still going so far. I hope we get a miracle real soon. I'm pretty bummed to tell you the truth, but I know God will help us here soon, or at least somehow let the zone leaders know we really are working hard so they will get off our backs. Last year this sector had TONS of baptisms and this year there isn't any. They have only had two all year long. Last night, I guess the zone leaders had a meeting with our bishop and asked if we were working. The bishop at least backed us up because he knows we are. I hope that changes the zone leaders attitude a little. I really don't have alot of new news this week, just pray for me, guys. Pray that we will have baptisms or a miracle or something. I love you guys so much:) Love, Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment