Monday, May 14, 2012

Dear Family

May 14, 2012

Dear Family, Hey everyone:) Wow! It was so good to talk to all of you yesterday. I won't lie, I was so nervous to talk to you guys again.... I don't know why I get so nervous, but I do. It is a little draining but I woke up this morning ready to go and ready to hit it again. Today we haven't done much but we actually did do something fun. My zone leaders called us and we all went to a city called “26”. That's the real name of the city. I don't know if they just didn't have a name for it or what. All the District leaders, of which I am one, and our companions went to “26” and we made hamburgers. They weren't quite like the ones we made on our homemade barbeque grill but they were still good and we had a meeting. We talked about the people in our districts and how to help them better. That was nice and relaxing. Our zone leaders are really cool and really good examples of how you can be a good and fun missionary, a good leader, and obedient but still be fun and have a good time so we don't die of stress (like one of my other zones). I'm trying to learn all that I can so maybe one day I can be a leader like them. I just soak it up when they come on exchanges because I just learn so much. Tomorrow we have to travel to Guayaquil and go to a big meeting of leaders with the President in the morning. We have to be in Guayaquil at 7 in the morning so we will get up at 4:30 and get to “26” which is a another 45 minutes then we meet with the other missionaries and then take another bus to Guayaquil. I'm excited to see all my buddies from the mission and my old comps. THE MISSION IS GREAT!!!!! I can't write much today, but I love you guys and take care :) Love, Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment