Monday, December 26, 2011

WHOOO!!!! Dec. 26, 2011

Hey you guys:) Well, I have to say I really loved hearing your voices yesterday. It was so good but the time passed way too fast but that's ok. I was a little outta it for a second and was just thinking about you guys but that passed quickly. Right after talking to you, my companion came flying out of the bathroom and had a weird thing going on. He had an allergic reaction so we got to leave the house at 7:30 and went flying to the hospital. It was a fun adventure. Everything turned out fine. He had just a bacteria but he caught it super fast so no problems. After we went walking about three miles to find the buses because neither of us had any money for a taxi. We were in normal clothes and wow, we felt so normal. It was cool. Nobody was talking bad or staring at us, lol, It was really nice but then we got on the bus and got back to the house. It was like a mini vacation because we had been stuck in the house all day Christmas. I'll tell you, that was horrible but guess what!!! We get to do it again this Saturday and Sunday for New Years weekend. New Year's here is CRAZY haha. I'm excited to see it from my third floor window:) Well I don't have much to say today because I told you everything yesterday on the phone. I don't know if you guys privatized my blog or not, but please do it. I've just been thinking alot about it. It just may be me or the spirit, I don't know. I love you guys soooooooo much. Thanks for everything. Love Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment