Monday, December 5, 2011

Dec 5, 2011 - Como esta familia Profaizer:) !!!

Dec 5, 2011
Como esta familia Profaizer:) !!!
How are all of you? I hope really good:) haha guess what? I got ANOTHER new comp! Can you believe that? WOW, I don't know why I get so many dang changes, haha, oh well, my new comp is named Elder Aguilera. He is so cool. He is awesome. I'm getting so lucky with my comps. He is way awesome, just really really ready to go. This morning we got the call that says there were changes and we were wondering, huh, what for? But, oh well, we just go where we are called. I'm still in Huancavilca but it is cool here. I like it. I'm really cool with all the members, they are all so great. I love them all, but the work is still kind of slow. This sector is just a tuff sector but oh well. So guess what? My converts are moving (that whole family is moving, I can't even believe it) I don't know when, but they are looking at other houses. It's so sad, oh well, this week has been a little bit slow, we didn't get many lessons in but it's not because we weren't working. We don't know why but closer to the end of the week things started picking up. We taught this guy that drinks a lot and his family is struggling. The spirit was so strong and and the end he said, “well, hmmmmm, maybe God sent you guys here for something.” We just thought to ourselves, well.....yeah. We were sent here to help you change your life. So we'll see what happens there, but he has to stop drinking. Gosh, alcohol is a mess for families here. If you ever wanna scare someone out of drinking, send them to Ecuador for a weekend. This Christmas we have to be in the house from 2 P.M. Christmas Eve till Monday morning, over 36 hours in the house. I have a feeling that we are going to get a lot of sleep and rest. We'll call some members to bring us food or something, haha. I bought Christmas lights this week. They look cool so it's a little festive but it's nothing like the village or a Christmas tree, oh well. It's all good. I'll be back before we know it. In 17 days, I hit 6 months. Can you believe that! It feels just like yesterday that we were saying goodbye. Wow, that's crazy. Before I know it, I'll be hitting a year:) I love you all so much:) MERRY CHRISTMAS:)
Elder Profaizer
P.S. I'm going to use my debit card if you guys could email my pin, that would be cool because I totally forgot it. I wanna buy a little stereo thing that I can put my USB drive with church music on it so I can listen to music.
Dear Sar-Bear
Hey you:) How are you? I'm so excited to hear about your meeting people that are going to Jerusalem. That's so cool. I'm so happy for you. So, today, I'm mailing you a SD card with some talking on it. I hope you like it. It was a little weird at first but after a bit, it just got really natural. Just like I was talking to you. It was fun. I loved it, I hope you like it also. I love you so much, SarBear:)
Love, Elder Profaizer

No comments:

Post a Comment